top of page

Optimize Fat Burn

Public·40 members

Iraq VS Jordan live free 29 January 2024 Livestream

Watch Iraq v Jordan live & on-demand on DAZN JP, in HD and on any device. Sign up today.

Cremonese have lost 2 of their last 5 matches. They had some mixed performances in recent matches. They are coming into this match after 2 consecutive draws. Their last draw was against Livorno where both teams were unable to score goals. They sit on 15th spot in the league table. But with what has been happening, I'm sure that Mbappe's arrival at Real Madrid will be postponed. There is no way that Mbappe will extend his contract with PSG. They will have an agreement between them in place because PSG agreed to let him go this summer. In my opinion, it's just a question of time. Posted at 87' Presnel Kimpembe (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Joris Chotard (Montpellier). Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Layvin Kurzawa (Paris Saint Germain) header from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the top right corner. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the top right corner. England's finals begin against Croatia at Wembley on Sunday, 14 June, a day after Wales launch their campaign against Switzerland in Baku, Azerbaijan. But who should both managers select for their opening games? Have a go at selecting your XIs here. My England XIPick your team for England's first game at Euro 2020 - and then share it with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamMy Wales XIPick your team for Wales' first game at Euro 2020 - and then share it with your friendsSelect formationConfirm teamThe 2020 England team BBC Sport predicted in 2015. Verhagen's lawyer said he denied the charges that he had been detained for. He had no comment on the fraud allegation. Viborg said that a man claiming to be from the soccer agency Stellar Group had contacted the club in July, saying that Verhagen would be moving to China in January and that he needed somewhere to play in the meantime. Levante signed off with an away defeat to Atletico Madrid a fortnight ago, but the 2-1 loss was no disgrace considering how formidable Atleti are at Wanda Metropolitano. Granotas should still be brimming with confidence after beating Barca in such tremendous style and we're predicting a straightforward win for them here. Hallescher with 40 points is 3 points above the relegation zone at this stage and this is a really must win game for them as they face totally out of motivation Jena side which has been by far the weakest club in the league this season with under 20 points collected by them all season long and relegated with around 8 rounds left to be played in the league. This while the hosts did change the coach a couple of rounds ago and results were instant as they won 3-0 at home with an unbeaten 2nd placed at the time Mannheim in away games. A surprise choice, its wisdom was proved by Liverpool winning their first League and FA Cup double in his first season. He then fashioned a magnificent side around new signings John Barnes and Peter Beardsley to win the title in 1987/88 and was only denied another double in 1988-89 by Michael Thomas' last-minute winner for Arsenal. This came weeks after the Hillsborough disaster at the FA Cup semi-final with Nottingham Forest on 15 April which resulted in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans. Jordan Iraq live score, video stream and H2H results Jordan Iraq live score (and video online live stream) starts on 12 Feb 2016 at 14:00 UTC time in AFC Futsal Asian Cup, Group B, International. Full TimePosted at 90'+1' Second Half ends, Torino 0, Atalanta 7. BookingPosted at 89' Hans Hateboer (Atalanta) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 89' Salvatore Sirigu (Torino) is shown the yellow card. DismissalPosted at 89' Sasa Lukic (Torino) is shown the red card. Posted at 89' Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Sasa Lukic (Torino). Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Torino 0, Atalanta 7. In the end, I'm the scapegoat. Speaking to Sports Sports Germany after Chelsea's 2-1 victory over Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday, he added: "I won't give up. I'll always raise my voice - but in relation to this, I'm alone. Racism has won. The offenders can always come back to the stadium, which shows these people have won. It's a disaster. I became a father last Thursday and you start thinking society hasn't come far enough in fighting racism, so my kids will probably suffer as well. We can't really control it as players. It's a tough period because football moves so fast. He was a big believer in us playing out from the back. If mistakes were high, that was fine as long as we were trying to do the right thing. In that respect, it opened up a lot of opportunities for players to be more comfortable. If you made a mistake, you just had to move on from it. It was kind of about playing the football we have been playing for our clubs so the two moulded together. Was good because we managed to win some nice things. But on the opposite side I learned and I feel that I'm a better coach now than I was then. The important thing is after you are sacked you don't blame. You try to prepare for the future by analysing what happened in the past. Pep: The title race is 'done' Worth adding the Man City boss says this with his trademark press conference smirk. Wendie Renard Club: Lyon Nation: FranceAge: 29 Honours 2019: Women's Champions League, Division 1 Feminine, Coupe de France FeminineA colossus at the heart of the Lyon and France defence, Renard has showcased her pace, strength and aerial power in 2019. Got into double figures for goals last term and her six-foot plus frame makes her an uncompromising opponent. Sari van Veenendaal Club: Atletico Madrid Nation: The NetherlandsAge: 29 Honours 2019: NoneThe former Arsenal goalkeeper emerged as one of the stars of the Women's World Cup, keeping three clean sheets in six matches. A 1-0 win would not have done Fulham's second-half dominance justice, and Kebano was on hand to ensure that would not be the case, curling his injury-time free-kick delicately over the wall and into the net to double Fulham's delight. Cardiff's long road backThis was a chastening evening for Cardiff, who came into this fixture the third best record in the Championship since the season's resumption last month, winning six and losing only two of their nine post-lockdown games to finish fifth in the table. Jordan vs Iraq» Predictions, Odds, Live Score & Stats Iraq scores 1.2 goals in a match against Jordan and Jordan scores 0.8 goals against Iraq (on average). Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and make a ... However, for all their recent wins are positive, El Gouna's overall away form is worrying. Wednesday's visitors have won just one out of four on the road, scoring in just one of those four. Prior to facing the dodgy defence of Pyramids, El Gouna had gone three away games without finding the net. After doing well, Bolton came crashing back down to earth last time out, as they were handed a 7-1 beating by Accrington. Such a defeat will have shaken the Trotters, so much so that confidence levels aren't likely to be where they were a few weeks ago. However, it's important not to read too much into that result. Going down to ten after just 14 minutes helped seal the fate of Keith Hill's men at Crown Ground. Many teams go down to ten and don't conceded seven, but nevertheless, the red card did play a huge part in their demise. I really believe in plenty of goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and I will take this, pretty brave option, over 2,5. So, Slavia is so far one of the most efficient teams in league and in five matches so far, they are played with even 13 goals, 6:7. They are lost in last round 1-2, while rival on the other side, or Minsk is coming in this match after three losses in a row. What will happen today, we will see, but for me, over is ok and I will bet on that. It is real really is. I owe him a lot, as I learned a lot from him and I think he is a fantastic coach. Wolves have progressed to the last 16 of the Europa League and, assuming this season resumes at some stage, Champions League qualification through the league is not out of the question - they are two points off fifth place, which would be enough if Manchester City's European ban is upheld. Nuno's pre-match team talks - a key motivational weapon for any manager - have been part of their success. Millwall also come into this one with fond memories of playing at this ground. They’ve had some solid results in the Second City of late. Will the Lions add to their recent good run by taking all the points at St Andrew’s this weekend? Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Brescia-Milan Serie A 2019-20Getty Images They have won four and draw one of their five matches in all competitions following his arrival on a six-month contract and the win took them up to sixth in the table with 31 points from 21 games. Brescia, stuck in the relegation zone with 15 points, were missing forward Mario Balotelli who began a two-match suspension after he was sent off for insulting the referee in a 2-2 draw with Cagliari on Sunday. SC Paderborn will be hosting RB Leipzig in German 1st Bundesliga. Leipzig is coming back from 2-2 at home against Benfica Lisbon. This is another important game for them to keep the race for the title positive, they have been scoring high rate goals in every game and I believe against the worst team in Bundesliga goals will come again as usual if the Renate their excellent form. Spanish 2 League. Team Sporting Gijon will play at home with team Elche. Guests have a great shape. They did 3 -1 -0 at last 4 matches played. Hosts lost last their games. Their shape is bad. But my bet will be on their victory. Few days ago they changed their head coach. Famous Miroslav Djukic became a head coach of team Sporting Gijon. It is a famous person. After these news I think that hosts have all chances to reach a victory today. Last h2h match Sporting won 1 -0 with Elche. I think that they will repeat this result in the evening . Celtic have scored in both of their away games in this group. Both teams have scored in three of the last four Celtic mathes. The clubs drew 1-1 in Cluj earlier in the season. Celtic won the Scottish League Cup at the weekend and are already through to the last 32 of the Europa League. It's been a long European season for them and CFR Cluj have played a major part. The mach from England Premier league between Brighton and Aston Villa is a new chance for our pick we play at the march now and look see a minimal three goals what be best for this our pick we play at the mach. If we see this four goals we will can look for this good pick a new great points in full from 8 points what be a best and real chance for our play the pick at the mach a and can look a new great win at the mach what be a best new chance. Happy and Joy! Iraq vs Jordan Livescore and Live Video - Asian Cup Playoffs ScoreBat is covering Iraq vs Jordan in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match commentary ... The Toffees have lost seven of their 13 league games this season. Silva may yet get a stay of execution due to a lack of suitable replacements. Moshiri may be reluctant to make the change yet after the experience of sacking Ronald Koeman without a replacement lined up in October 2017. Everton's third home loss of the campaign, and their sixth in their last nine league games, saw them slip to 15th place, while Norwich, who were bottom of the Premier League at kick-off, moved up to 18th. It’s not a bad first signing for Lampard, as he gets his hands on legitimately one of the most exciting players in world football. Ziyech might not have the ability of Lionel Messi, the boundless potential of Kylian Mbappe or the engine of Jordan Henderson, but the Morocco international has that rare quality: total unpredictability and the ability to biff it into the top corner from almost anywhere. Jesse Lingard has failed to score in the Premier League this season, while Anthony Martial has not netted in seven out of nine games in 2020On his own, it is hard to see Ighalo changing the narrative of a season. The same is true of Fernandes, who had three of United's five shots on target against Wolves, and made a definite improvement without being a game changer. I told him to 'be yourself, don't change your character, try to get on the ball, make things happen'," said Solskjaer. Poch has unfinished business in England and both Manchester clubs could end up making a move for him once this season is over. Solskjaer's job at Old Trafford is far from safe, and if Manchester City fail to win the Champions League, it's likely that Pep Guardiola will walk away from the Etihad Stadium this summer. Findlay says he would have more sympathy for the Edinburgh outfit - and chair Ann Budge - if they admitted the plan was about saving themselves. This is all about Hearts not preparing to accept relegation," he told BBC Scotland. There are not new proposals, they don't address anything new, and they have already been rejected. Budge was the co-chair of a reconstruction group whose plans faltered earlier in May after top-flight clubs indicated they would not support them in a ballot. Andy Carroll's assist for Newcastle's opening goal was his fourth in the Premier League in his last eight appearances, as many as he managed to register across his previous 100 in the competition. Ahmed Elmohamady's equaliser for Aston Villa was his second Premier League goal at St James' Park, also scoring for Hull City there in September 2013 under Steve Bruce. Newcastle are the only side he has netted more than once against in the top flight. Hapoel Bnei Lod vs Hapoel Ironi Akko after the restart of the league Israel leumit League relegation round. Bnei lod sit 6th place in the relegation zone and collected total 26 points. The team is 6 points behind the safe zone and the team must need a win. But it is unusual case that they win because the last time they won it was 7 games ago. Hapoel ironi sit slightly better position and managed a total number of 32 points and 6 points clear of the drop zone. They will be satisfied with a draw. Top of that the team has managed to draw 6 away games and total 11 games. I think the away team will try for a draw. Sydney FC have also won four of the last six encounters between these two sides and hold the advantage over their opponents, scoring an average of two goals a game against Brisbane, conceding just a goal a game in the same time period. Read the full story here Jose MourinhoGetty Images 12:55 - Former Wales international Roberts takes up temporary NHS role Former Wales centre Jamie Roberts has set aside his rugby kit and begun working for Britain's National Health Service (NHS) to help front line workers battle the coronavirus pandemic while the rugby season remains suspended. The outbreak has killed over 130 people with almost 6,000 others affected by the flu-like virus that emerged late last year in Wuhan in the central Hubei province. According to the revised schedule, Beijing Guoan will open their campaign at FC Seoul on Feb. Melbourne Victory on March 3. Shanghai SIPG's second group match will be at South Korea's Jeonbuk Motors on Feb. Real Madrid are unbeaten in 21 games in all competitions. Real Sociedad have failed to win four of their last five away matches against La Liga opposition. Real Madrid have won five of their last six meetings with Real Sociedad. Top of La Liga after a derby win over rivals Atletico Madrid at the weekend, Real Madrid couldn't come into their Copa Del Rey match against Real Sociedad in better form. Kane had surgery to repair a ruptured tendon in his left hamstring in January and Spurs had said he would be back to training in April after suffering the injury during their 1-0 league defeat at Southampton on New Year's Day. I would say he is a little bit ahead. It gives me a hope that instead of [being available for] one or two matches, [he plays] three, four, five [matches]," Mourinho told reporters ahead of Sunday's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Midfielders - Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Mark Noble (West Ham), Ruben Neves (Wolves), Son Heung-min (Tottenham) Sterling: Just when you think Raheem Sterling can't get any better he comes up with the goals and a performance that says to Real Madrid and Barcelona 'come and get me'. Both former champions of the coveted European title are capable of prizing Sterling away, especially if City don't win the Champions League this season. We are going to the Vietnam League 2 match where Long An meet Hue. Both teams did not have a good start to the season. after 3 games played, Long an team has 4 points with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss. They are slight favorite in this game. Meanwhile the visiting team Hue remained undefeated without scoring any goals in the last 2 games. The team is defensively strong and it is expected that they will go with another defensive approach in this game against Long An. It is going to be a low scoring affair with no goals at the both ends. Assisted by Lewis Dunk with a headed pass. Posted at 87' Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Foul by Ezri Konsa Ngoyo (Aston Villa). SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Aston Villa. Conor Hourihane replaces Marvelous Nakamba because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Glenn Murray replaces Leandro Trossard. PLAYER RATINGS LEICESTER: Schmeichel 6, Chilwell 6, Ricardo 7, Soyuncu 7, Evans 7, Ndidi 7, Tielemans 6, Maddison 6, Barnes 6, Perez 6, Vardy 7. Subs: Iheanacho 8, Albrighton n/a. EVERTON: Pickford 7, Digne 7, Sidibe 8, Holgate 7, Keane 7, Mina 7, Davies 6, Sigurdsson 6, Iwobi 6, Richarlison 7, Calvert-Lewin 7. I wasn't sure whether Jim Leighton had it covered or not. I knew then that the referee was going to blow for full-time. We were all running about the park hugging each other. John Hewitt runs off to celebrate after scoring the extra-time winner for Aberdeen against Real MadridA meal before bed & group chatsIt was pretty low-key after the game because it was still pouring with rain. The wives came back with us, we had a meal with the directors and a few drinks, then it was off to bed because we had a 09:30 flight the next morning. It’s a tough reality for a lot of fans but it’s the one they find themselves in, another window has gone by and yet again United have failed to make the signing they need more than anything. An experienced and respected Director of Football to take the power away from Woodward and focus on properly rebuilding the club. It took Aribo's smart intervention to finally splinter Accies. The midfielder galloped into the box and clipped Kent's delivery into the bottom-right corner with a languid flick of his right boot. Then the flood gates opened. Morelos made Rangers' passage to the last eight safe with a predatory header five minutes from time after Greg Stewart's shot took a looping deflection and dropped for him six yards out. In his first managerial job he led Rio Ave to two cup finals in Portugal, although they lost both - and into Europe for the first time. He has also managed Valencia - where he was replaced by Gary Neville after resigning - and Porto, although he is yet to win any major trophies. Fredrik LjungbergCurrent job: Arsenal interim head coachPrevious teams managed: NoneMajor trophies won: None Swede Ljungberg, 42, has the least managerial experience on this list - but the most Arsenal pedigree. BookingPosted at 69' Adama Soumaoro (Genoa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Foul by Adama Soumaoro (Genoa). Posted at 67' Luis Alberto (Lazio) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 63' Foul by Adama Soumaoro (Genoa). Posted at 63' Joaquín Correa (Lazio) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Lazio. Manuel Lazzari replaces Jony.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members