top of page

Optimize Fat Burn

Public·40 members

Today: Atlético VS Valencia live online 28 January 2024

6 hours ago — Live: Atlético v Valencia stream 28 January 2024 Feb 14, 2020 — The match will be broadcast live on LaLiga TV. Predicted line-ups.

Balotelli has played for Inter Milan, Manchester City, AC Milan, Liverpool, Nice and Olympique de Marseille and made 36 appearances for Italy but, despite his undoubted talent, his career has been dogged by disciplinary problems. Born in Sicily to Ghanaian parents and given up for adoption when he was three, he has also been the victim of racist abuse throughout his career in Italy. Every now and then of course he will launch a shot across their bows. Who can forget his "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order" banner that he lifted after playing a Euro qualifier for his country back in November?His behaviour on the stands during Real's last few games is basically the same attitude to his situation. An apoplectic Ruben Jimenez from Marca spluttered: "Does Bale intend to laugh in the stands until 2022? Doesn't he have desire for football or revenge?" To which the answers are yes, no (not at the moment) and yes! Bale has looked happiest when turning out for Wales, helping them to qualify for the EurosAgainst Granada, a game that needed new energy as the rivals were getting close to a dangerous draw, Zidane only used two subs and Bale did not even warm up. Media playback is not supported on this device I will be here, no matter what happens - Pep Guardiola If City do win here, then that would cement them in second place but I still think Leicester are looking pretty secure in third. They are up there because they have been more consistent than the teams fighting it out below them. But their fourth straight league win and their 10th consecutive victory against Gladbach earned them three crucial points in the Bundesliga race and lifted them into second on 51 points, one behind leaders Bayern Munich, who take on Augsburg on Sunday. It was also a major confidence boost for Dortmund ahead of Wednesday's Champions League round-of-16 return leg at Paris St Germain. Soccer President Carlos Cordeiro resigned on Thursday after taking responsibility for language in a federation court filing that "caused great offense and pain" and prompted an on-field protest by the national women's team. The women's team sued the national federation for gender discrimination just over a year ago in a lawsuit that included complaints about wages and working conditions. Their home form has been particularly impressive and the Stade Louis II should play its part here as Amiens come to town. They've won their last five games at home and have scored the second most goals in front of their own fans this season, second only to PSG. They have also conceded the most home goals in Ligue 1 though so will need to be careful here. Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has been removed from China's version of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 video game following his criticism of China's treatment of Uighur Muslims. Ozil, who is a Muslim, called Uighurs "warriors who resist persecution". He also criticised both China and the silence of Muslims in response. NetEase, which publishes the PES franchise in China, said the former Germany player had been removed from three existing titles in the country. CFR Cluj are hosting Universitatea Craiova today for a Romania Liga 1 match which is expected to be held at Dr Constantin Radulescu stadium, Cluj Napoca city. CFR Cluj takes position 1 in the table with 36 points and Universitatea Craiova takes position 2 with 32 points. After all, sock tape is well known as a lethal weapon when chucked at somebody from a distance of 10 yards. Still, in obvious pain at being hit flush by the sticky paper, the fan heroically called in the police and complained about a grievous act of violence. Griffiths didn't look bothered. Meta's love affair with CelticView more on twitterIlir Meta has given to tweeting about Celtic. A player's birthday, a big victory, an anniversary of some sort and Meta is all over it, which is bizarre given that he's president of Albania. They are a very uncomfortable opponent with an incredible coach and a fantastic team. They fight until all hope is lost, but we are prepared for that and we're going to fight for our lives to win the trophy," added Ramos. It's vital to keep your ambition and Real Madrid have done that, we have maintained our hunger to compete in finals. Read the full story Video - Messi 'not forbidden' for Inter, tipped to make summer switch - Euro Papers01:40 Ozil’s agent refuses pay cut Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil’s agent is resisting the idea of pay cuts, and he wants to make sure that players’ agents are involved in the discussions. Dr Erkut Sogut said: “It is not easy for everyone but it’s time for the clubs to talk directly to the players and their representatives to solve this problem. Video - De Ligt: 'I don’t know why people chose me for Kopa Trophy'00:42 09:06 - VVD: We could have had more players on shortlist Video - Van Dijk: 'Liverpool could have had more players on the Ballon d’Or shortlist'01:06 09:03 - Mateo loving it Quite possibly my favourite video of the night is young Mateo Messi's reaction to his dad on stage. Granada vs Alaves predictions for Saturday afternoon’s La Liga clash at Los Carmenes. Can Granada halt their recent slide against an Alaves side who were edged out by Real Madrid last weekend? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern come into this game in terrific form, flying high under the stewardship of Hans-Dieter Flick. The coach has a win rate of over 84% from his 13 games in charge. Bayern have bounced back from the flawed Nico Kovac era to regain top spot in the league, one point ahead of closest rivals RB Leipzig. PSV Eindhoven have eight wins in 11 home games in the league. Feyenoord have 10 straight wins across all competitions. Feyenoord are unbeaten in four meetings with PSV. PSV have managed just two clean sheets in their last 11 matches. Feyenoord are unbeaten in six away league matches. PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord are not too far away from the Champions League slots in the Eredivisie and when they face off this Sunday, the target will be to bag three points in the chase for that. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Bayer 04 Leverkusen 0, Juventus 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Juventus. Simone Muratore replaces Juan Cuadrado. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Bayer 04 Leverkusen 0, Juventus 2. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Posted at 90' Daley Sinkgraven (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The most recent of their 13 successes came in 2017 when Aaron Ramsey hit a late winner against Chelsea to earn Arsene Wenger his seventh FA Cup triumph. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal highlights Key stat: Arsenal have progressed from 13 of their past 15 FA Cup quarter-final matches. Leicester City (hosting Chelsea, Sunday 16:00 BST)Position - third in Premier League. Listen to the latest episode of BBC Radio 5 Live's Euro Leagues ShowBelgium boys on the move?Belgium defender Jan Vertonghen has made more than 300 appearances for Tottenham since joining from Ajax in 2012 and the 33-year-old's contract expires in the summer. Compatriot Thomas Meunier is another whose deal is coming to an end at Paris St-Germain. Terreur said: "Meunier's contract is running out with PSG at the end of the season and has been approached by [Tottenham manager] Jose Mourinho who made a phone call to him. The journey has not yet been completed. I'm an incredible worrier," she says. I live with OCD and anxiety, so there are so many pieces of the puzzle I've been working on. In the last five months I've done more work on myself than I ever have in my entire life. You have to start to try to like yourself and then believe you actually do. So what is her advice to others going through a difficult time?"Look at yourself in the mirror and say something nice to yourself," she says. There have been over 2.5 goals in 4 of FCSB's last 5 matches. They are playing well and won 4 of their last 5 matches. Their only defeat came against Astra where they lost 4-1 goals. They also have scored in their last 5 away matches. They have scored 9 goals in their last 4 matches in all competitions as well. Read the full story Chong's going nowhere Manchester United academy graduate Tahith Chong is reportedly staying at Old Trafford, despite the fact that his contract is set to expire this summer. The Telegraph report that United are "confident" they can hold on to the 20-year-old, who has attracted the attention of the likes of Inter Milan, Juventus and Barcelona. I think that's why he never returned to Sweden. In London it's much easier to be yourself and it doesn't matter what you're into or where you come from. Pre-Zlatan it was still very unusual to have outspoken and slightly unique characters within football. The truth is we don't really know much about Fredrik's style as a manager. What we do know is that he's done a brilliant job with the youngsters and is likely to continue on that path. Atlético v Valencia live 28 January 2024 Live Sport Sep 16 5 hours ago — Sep 16, 2023 — Where to watch the La Liga match online between Valencia and Atlético, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and ... I think the right thing is to wait and see. With all industries and businesses, the urge is to get the economy back on track and going again, and of course I understand why it is the same with the Premier League - but you cannot put that ahead of people's lives, and you cannot give football special treatment either. Ruud Gullit: Football is not as important as the well-being of people in general, and it is not more important than people who have other kind of businesses and are in huge kind of trouble. In a separate letter to Premier League chief executive Richard Masters, Knight expressed his "strong dismay" and set a Tuesday deadline for the clubs to "do the right thing. A windfall tax would help fund payments to non-playing staff or help the grassroots game, added Knight. The DCMS committee chair said the Premier League should be "role modelling a responsible approach" along the lines of European rivals. He added: "We keep asking players to play tired. Here, we have had people question the training methods - it's nonsense, it's playing tired players. Bruce said he supports the idea of a winter break, but cutting it short "wasn't quite right" and asking players to play 15 games in two months is "ridiculous". Chelsea and Manchester United have had the longest winter breaks with 16 days between their two games, while Southampton only had 10 days between their matches. Billericay and Maidstone will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Billericay this season have the following results: 7W, 10D and 8L. Meanwhile Maidstone have 10W, 9D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Den Bosch should make the winning games, against other young teams in the league, if they want to make any bigger way to reach path to the payoff and challenge the promotion fight in competition. They did not start good, but team showed good performances near the finish of the first part, and beat some of the league top teams. They are a really good football team and now they're not in Italy, they feel maybe relief they can play in this game. We have to be ready for that. Napoli gave us a proper fight at Anfield last season [in a 1-0 win for Liverpool]. We have to make sure from the first second this is a different place. We want to go as far as possible in the Champions League. Napoli are experienced, tactically strong, super players. We want to improve and ensure that everything we coach is seen out on the pitch," he said. We know the route we want to take and why we want to take it. There are things we'd like to see right now but we can't see them. But we've only had a few training sessions together and you need to be backed up by what you see in games, but it's still very early in the process for that. Paper Round’s view: Clubs need to drive through pay cuts because it is not going to be easy to furlough players without testing both their loyalty and their contracts. If the league does not start until after May then that means that some players may be out as free agents before any league is completed, and clubs may not be able to keep their existing squad together before the rest of the games are played. Atletico Madrid – Valencia: Live score, updates and head- Match Atletico Madrid vs Valencia in the La Liga (1/28/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Sorry I cannot give any more information," Xavi told a news conference after his side beat Al Rayyan on Saturday to reach the final of the Prince's Cup. I cannot hide it's my dream to coach Barcelona, I've said it many times in many interviews, everyone knows I support Barcelona from the bottom of my heart. Brest currently sit 12th in the league but this has been somewhat of a statistical anomaly so far as they have very rarely put in the type of performance that warrants that position on the table. Les Ty'Zefs have created the third least chances and conceded the second most but have still managed to dig deep and get wins even when the numbers have gone against them. A fine example of this was their 1-0 win over Angers when they pulled off and incredible smash-and-grab to beat les Scoïstes despite having their backs against the wall for most of the match. They also found themselves knocked out of both the FA Cup and Champions League. Now they can concentrate on the league and somehow qualifying for Europe. Not getting into the Champions League would be a major step backwards for them. It wouldn’t do their finances any good either. Home form has seen them win eight out of 14 in the Premier League but two of the last four have been lost. And although you could hardly call them long-suffering, it would be unfair on a generation of Liverpool fans who have seen pictures of Emlyn Hughes, Phil Thompson, Graeme Souness and Alan Hansen lifting the top domestic honour to be denied the vision of Jordan Henderson doing the same. Deciding relegation, promotion and who secures the fifth bonus Champions League spot are areas up for debate - going on current league places, introducing a mini play-off system or, reluctantly, keeping teams in their existing leagues, but at the apex at the top of the English football structure there should be no debate. The 25-year-old Scotland international was substituted eight minutes into the game on Saturday and manager Dean Smith said that McGinn was injured after getting his studs caught in the turf. The club can confirm that John McGinn suffered an ankle fracture during . Saturday's) match with Southampton," Villa said in a statement on Twitter https://twitter. In Belarus, Slutsk and Neman Grodno are expected to meet for a Vysshaya Liga match which will be held at Garadskoi stadion, Slutsk city. In the table, Neman takes position 6 with 20 points after playing 12 matches while Slutsk takes position 10 with 18 points after playing 13 matches. There is a point difference of 2 points. nordsjaelland is right now in play off zone and with a win tomorrow they have a chance to come in front of two teams on the table and be on third place and surely they are better then Silkeborg,big favorite for the win, they will surely score a goal but on the other side Silkeborg is on last place on the table and they have nothing to lost right now, they need to attack and I think they will almost for sure score a goal so for me this is very safe bet and I want to recommend it to anyone for today SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Juventus. Gonzalo Higuaín replaces Paulo Dybala. Posted at 69' Marten de Roon (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Foul by Paulo Dybala (Juventus). Posted at 68' Foul by Timothy Castagne (Atalanta). Posted at 68' Adrien Rabiot (Juventus) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Atalanta. Ruslan Malinovskiy replaces Alejandro Gómez. Also because his (Rose's) performance against Liverpool was not phenomenal. Then on the Thursday. I got a call from my medical staff saying Danny was calling them with a problem in his back and he wouldn't train the next day. It was a bit of a surprise that on the Friday he was ready to train, but even so I decided then to play with Tanganga and have Ryan on the bench. Wayne Rooney (Derby County) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Duane Holmes. Posted at 90'+4' Martyn Waghorn (Derby County) hits the left post with a left footed shot from the right side of the box. Assisted by Chris Martin following a fast break. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...